Seminar and Conference
December 2-3 2005, at the Textile Institute of Pakistan
- New Directions: How Technology is Changing the Industry
- Climbing the Textile Chemistry Value Chain
- Tradition and Modernity in Fabric Design
- Marketing Challenges and Opportunities under WTO rules
- Value Added Manufacturing: Problems and Prospects
- Apparel Manufacturing: The Cutting Edge of Change
- Spinning: Getting the Basics Right
- A Matter of Style: Designing for a fashion concious market
Download the Teaching Textiles 2005 wallpaper.
Update: Read the Daily Times article on the Teaching Textiles conference.