“Work Study for Garments Industry” is a training workshop organized in Karachi by ASI/URS Pakistan. The goal is to allow organizations to lower their operating costs and increase profits while reducing production time.
The course will be taught by a well known and renowned Sri Lankan Industrial Textile Engineering Consultant. The course contents are:
- Efficiency, performance, and productivity
- Time Study and cycle controls
- Work Measurement Exercises
- Analysis of process requirements
- Preparation of a flow process chart
- Motion economy and ergonomic principles
- Line balancing and management game
- Identification & development of possible improvements
- Implementation of the new methods
- Estimating potential savings
Target trainees are sewing supervisors, middle managers, high potential line leaders and industrial engineering department personnel. For all of you who are in the garment industry or have links to the garment industry and think that your organizations would reap benefit and be interested in this workshop, do contact Texpert Awais Iqbal.