Breaking news… Tambola happened at TIP; did you know that?…
TISF organized tambola game on wednesday, 18th november. There were 45 participants and all the students enjoyed in this funny board game. In this game each person can try his luck for six times for one ticket. 5 people won cash prizes of RS. 300/ and 3 won cash prizes of Rs. 500/.
A nice event organized by the TISF president, oops shouldn’t I be saying TISF. 45 people (16 percent of the 280 students at TIP) attended the event. It was big hit and again the credit goes to the TISF president. What I wanna ask is that what about the rest of the 84 percent who didn’t want to attend that event, fortunately or unfortunately, including TISF elected members.
Do the TISF president have any answer for this???