- 2008: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2007: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2006: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2005: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2004: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2003: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- Love, Romance and Textiles
- Words of Wisdom Competition
- Talking Textures, 2006-07
- In quest for a hero (or heroine)
- Pakistan’s Universities – Problems and Solutions (Part 1)
- Attitude Problem
- HEC plays chimney sweep
- Talking Textures 2006-07
- The Lollypop Culture!
- Which direction are we going in? Think about it.
- Today’s Hercules
- Rejected Constitution
- Enlightened Moderation
- My Beloved Campus…
- Final Exams, Fall 2007
- TIP Campus Trashed?
- Anthropometry; TIP… What?
- Three Pakistani universities in world rankings
- Visual Studies Department Degree Show, University of Karachi
- Poster Display, Class of 2008; Gradients and turning points
- Peace – the solution for humanity
- A knitted brain
- Technically Non-technical
- Think about why you are running…
- What Is The Story Of Your Life?
- Thoughts to ponD!er upon
- Romeo meets Heer at TIP (FINALLY)!
- In their face.
- East Meets West-CARNIVAL 2007
- From self exile to self oblivion, we’re a nation of Ostriches!
- How the Web works, really
- And it infects another one!
- Keachar Feature IV – Industrial Sludge Makes Keachar Couture
- What has become of the much ballyhooed ‘Textile Vision 2005’ policy?
- Class Pictures Schedule
- Hear Ye, Here Ye Cretins…
- TIP will remain closed on Thursday, 18
- Eid ul Fitr Mubarak
- The chocolate days…
- We and Our Priorities
- Some remedies for the new rules
- Music lessons
- A bird in a cage
- A Point To Ponder Upon
- Supremacy Of Attitude For Novice
- Life At TIP
- Discovering Me, Myself and I
- Utter humiliation
- All new: Stud or Dud 2?
- Poll: My first week at TIP…
- Opinion Corner: Where are we going?
- YinG National Conference (Anti-Corruption)
- Need AB+ Blood Group Donater
- Gala Round-up: Kill that boy!!
- Consistently Inconsistent
- Lack of Lexicon
- My Views on Ragging
- No Option, but to reset!
- All new: Stud or Dud 1?
- Proper place for namaz in TIP?
- So you’re a freshman, huh?
- TIP’s Ragging Style
- YinG National Anti Corruption Conference
- Work Study for Garments Industry
- Mister Ragging, Rest in peace
- Canteen Kahani
- The TISF Constitution
- TIP Drama Club
- Frustrated Society
- Some statistics, before we proceed
- Fu-?? run for you life!!!
- The Miraculous Night
- Workshop on Garment Production Management
- Short course in Industrial Engineering
- Dude, where’s my life?
- Workshop on Social Compliance
- HEC offers discounted broadband
- Requiem for the friends who’ve left us
- Financial Assistance Forms due date extended
- We, the emotional people!
- The reason Hira has become anti-doctors and government
- Entries for the Talking Textures 2006-2007
- Oww, oww, you’re hurting me, oww: A tribute
- Reply To the Open Letter
- Annual Dinner 2007
- Walking the line between art and commerce
- Degree Show ’07
- An Open Letter to Mohammad Saiq Lakhani
- Yeh kya ho raha hai?
- Attempted Mass Murder at TIP: The Aftermath
- Security Appeal: Girls found entering the boys’ hostel!
- Eqbal Ahmad update
- Keachar Feature III – I Like To Capitalize My Ds
- Hostellites ke liye English mei bhi suffer aur Urdu may bhi ﺴﻓﺭ
- Attempted mass murder at TIP
- Remembering Eqbal Ahmad
- Sahil Bachao
- Chor Machaye Shor
- TIFF anyone?
- Appeal to the Pakistan Govt. from the Textile Industry
- What’s the point?
- Keachar Feature II – Eenton Ke Saath Pakaorhay
- Gwadar: Sand really is being converted into gold
- Unveiling Quack!
- TIP-ollywood results
- Quack! Quack Quack Quack! and some more Quack!
- Class Wars Episode 1: TMM4 strikes back!
- Pink Alert: Editorial
- Keachar Feature: Pinky Pinky on my little pinkies…
- Idhar udhar ki baatein
- The Art of Avoiding Responsibility
- Poll: I wet my pants
- Quacking at the Knees
- Look what I’ve brought to school today
- Annual Photography Competetion
- TIP-ollywood Returns!
- Respect? Maybe jus a lil bit…
- Quack! Online Rotating Header Submission Program
- Featuring Sajjad!
- Poster Display Sucessful
- Final-year thesis poster competition
- Poll: Does Quack! really suck?
- Irony Galore
- Segregated Weddings and… Lunch Rooms???
- Corrupt Pakistan
- TIP News Alerts: LUMS Olympiad 2007
- Things to write about (coming soon after the hourlies)
- Bitch Bitch Bitch……….!
- Extreme Textiles Come of Age
- Tour de` hostel
- Thieves steal an artist’s research
- Psuedo evil geniuses at work
- Silk Route moot concludes
- The Enduring Argument
- Will you be my Pink Valentine?
- The Semester Schedule is available online!
- Welcome Back or Something Along the Lines
- Quack! Online Photo Gallery!
- Convocation 2006
- Spring 2007 semester starts
- I partied all night, every night!
- Survey results
- Is this the right time to ponder on…’technical texiles’
- New Silk Route Project, British Council
- New Silk Route Project
- December 2006
- Happy New Year 2007 and Eid Mubarak
- TISF shoulders its way to another successful event
- Hostel surprise bonfire!
- In the Finals…again (HEC Interuniversity ‘H’ Zone – Volleyball)
- Save Quack!!!
- Texperts speak!
- 11 players, a fish and a million pucks
- TIP on Wikipedia
- Dengue Virus Alert
- Intra-University Debate Competition
- Eid ul Fitr Mubarak
- Student newspapers
- Hostel Super Seven Cricket Tournament
- HEC rankings 2006
- TIP ranked number 8
- Textile exports decline
- Guess what??
- Red Devils Win Footsol Fall ’06
- Aurat Fasaad Ki Jarr Hai
- Aptma facing threat of split: Spinners propose new body
- Foreign Exchange Student…rrrribbit, and the story of a cockroach’s leg.
- Bugti misunderstood! – Mr. Najam Sethi speaks
- Bugti and Balochistan – Najam Sethi
- Pinky and Billu – TIP Carnival ’06
- The Sheep Speak
- Re:Rebellion for Dummies (Read Wannabe Rebels)
- Lease deal for textile city signed
- Advanced Mathematics
- Greenwich University Games: The story behind the scenes.
- Rebellion for Dummies
- Siege of the Kingdom of far, far away
- Freshmen Carnival 2006
- Freshmen Gala 2006
- Oi Freshmen!
- Innovations and Knitting Seminar
- Issues, resolving issues and the issues with resolving issues…
- Innovations and Knitting with Dr. Tilak Dias
- Job selection
- TIP Tree-logy sequence
- Straight from the Interview Desk
- Depart-mental Wars! ERGH!!!!!
- First day 2006
- Why I stay in the hostel??
- Intervarsity Sports Schedule – 2006-07
- Israeli children send love messages to Lebanese children
- Welcome to the world of TIP
- Israel’s Outrageous bombing at Labnan
- Thesis result coming soon
- Debate and Song Contest – starting TOMORROW – August 08, 2006 – 1.00pm
- Admissions test
- Admissions open
- Summer Film Screening for Teenagers 2006!
- Coverage of Designer’s thesis
- How hard is it to write?
- Writing your thesis outline
- SDC Karachi Region Conference 2006
- SDC Lahore Region Annual Conference 2006
- SDC Karachi Conference: Celebrating Perkins
- Examining frames of reference
- Degree Show
- Mission: TIP Spring Cleaning, Status: Successful!
- Spring 2006 Final Exams
- ‘Ten Myths about Ragging’
- More pictures
- TIP Spring Cleaning – Spring 2006
- Surface Characterisation of Textile Material
- HEC-National Digital Library Program
- Surface Characterization of Textile Materials seminar
- Remembering Eqbal
- Hostel Annual Dinner
- Texperts Reunion Dinner 2006 Followup
- Some Thing For Book Lovers!
- TIP in need…
- Truly representing the student body
- Eqbal Ahmed Memorial Day
- TIP Tree Plantation Campaign – Progress Report I
- Texperts Reunion Dinner 2006 report
- Mind and the world
- Cricket Tournament pictures
- TIP Tree Plantation Campaign – Progress Report I
- National Youth Convention 2006 – TIP’s success story again
- Texperts Reunion Dinner 2006
- Managing your email inbox
Earth Day 2006
- Book-based films
- The Eqbal Ahmad Award
- Nerd Speaks Again
- No School Tommorow
- Rules of Commenting
- Thesis Blues
- On notice boards
- Plantation Campaign News
- TIP’s Personal Bermuda Triangle
- The Book Club presented…!
- Nerd Speak
- Computer Lab Stays Mum!
- Graduated to ignorance
- What Are We?
- The Friendly People of The Book Club Present:
- We want Human Sacrifice!
- 22 March – World Water Day 2006: Water and Culture
- Basketball at Greenwich University
- Street Basketball
- Valentine’s Day and Magazine Ceremony
- Abu Asar Ghazali Iman
- Catalyst: Shattering Future
- When you’re a stranger!
- Control of creativity in the fashion and home textiles industry
- TIP Street Ball
- Computer Lab Feedback?
- Sponser a tree
- Coaching Sports at TIP
- Regarding Sports
- And the whining never stops!
- From A to D
- A liberal Pakistan
- It starts!
- Convocation for the Class of 2005
- The Theory of Self Criticism
- Where is our education system heading?
- Convocation and T-shirts
- First reading list for Spring 2006
- Job switching advice
- Who is Dean Dr. Khizar Rehman?
- Pictures from Fall 2005
- See no evil! Hear no evil! Speak no evil!
- A pack of hounds
- The Beginning of the End
- Teaching Textiles
- Introducing Imprint
- Teaching Textiles?
- Students asked to write the ‘history’ of Pakistan
- More Food for the Worry Vault
- Catalyst: Ache-a-demits
- Success… A journey less traveled
- Heads up!
- Hey hey hey!
- What Sanctity!
- Earthquakes, dead lizards and more
- The State of our Education
- The State of our Cafetaria
- Heads up!
- Helping the Earthquake Victims
- First Impressions of Hostel Life (A freshmen’s tale)
- Wake-up call for TIPians
- Quack! and the world quacks with you!
- An open letter to the Country Club management
- Is the cafeteria to serve the students or the clock?
- Filth Affairs
- Orkut, setting the stage for the freshmen!
- Lucky Draw at TIP
- The Nation on Campus Interview with our Dean
- The Irfanolution Is Back Upon Us
- Black Fish
- Welcoming the class of 2009!
- Javaria Said
- PCB – Hush Puppies Cricket Tournament update
- Thank you TIP
- Blood donation campaign
- Sachin Plays Mary
- TIP Annual Dinner 2005
- Degree Show 2005
- SDC International Symposium on “New Dimensions in Textile Wet Processing”
- Rotract TIP Seminar and Charter Ceremony
- Career Guidance for the Textile Industry
- Finding ‘Miss Right’ in a world so wrong
- Leaving and Remembering TIP
- TIPUnderground MSN Group
- Something isn’t right with our textile science course
- It’s Election Time Again!
- To hell with elections. Get a life people!
- I am sure that you will vote for me!
- The Dramatics Within
- Meet the paparazzi
- The Story Behind The Thatta Bus Situation
- All shuggal and tafree at the TIP Hostel?
- Dreaming the TIP Dream
- Our Misfortune Library
- The “BC” Culture
- Dr. Hafeez-ur-Rehman to be Acting Dean, Dr. Shoib Arif resigns
- PUG 2005 Basketball
- A talk by Mr. Nasir Bhalla
- The Thatta Bus Situation
- “Innovations in Textiles and Clothing”
- TIP Sports Go One Further for Upcoming HEC Tournament
- Story Writing Competition 2004
- Why So Small?
- Oh, What a Basant!
- Free Online Weaving Books
- The Beach Bash
- Unhygienic Food Caused Diarrhea, Vomiting, Dehydration
- Job Hunting Excersise
- Drama Festival 2004 Pictures!
- HEC proclaims TIP a “B” category institute
- Word spreads like wildfire!
- Eid Mubarak
- All about your intellect
- Teachers are the gems and pearls:
- Reporting 10/20
- Hamaree Taswerain Quack! Pay nahi Aateein!
- The Rotaract Club of TIP
- Eat TIP drink TIP
- Life at the Hostel
- Dhamal carnival
- Cajoling The Need for a Mosque
- An Ideal TISF?
- Yeh kya hai? Yeh Quack kya cheez hai?
- Addiction: Does it exist or is it a state of the mind?
- ElEcTiOnZz AiK bAaR pHiR
- Mein Tumhara Senior Houn!
- Education is a luxury meant for the rich
- Orientation ki bohat tension
- First successful event by the TISF
- IOPWE announces its first scholarship for US students
- Visit Heimtextil 2004!
- Watch GEO Channel!
- Comment Wannabe 2: The Nothing better to do’s
- TIP Top 5 “Ins and Outs”
- Another meaning to the term Rat Race
- Is good language proficiency all you need for a good article?
- Its the end of Quack as we know it
- Quack Appreciated Here and Outside
- Guess who I am talking about
- Students turn to Quran for help
- Some guys really need a head start into expulsion
- The aftermath of the elections
- International Organization of Pakistani Women Engineers
- TISF President-elect Shehryar Aslam Khan
- Whether or not you know me, vote for me!
- TIP Masala on Quack! Online
- Strings & Mizmaar, Live in Concert
- April Fools Joke Goes Haywire
- TISF Elections around the corner
- The New Hourly System
- IBA Students Visit TIP
- About the Commenting System
- TIP wins Elementary Date at IBA
- TDT-1 ROCKS!!!
- Debating Champions Dishonored!
- TMM2 Wins Badminton Tournament 2004
- Dekhain! Mein Quack! Online kae liyae likh kar kaisa hogya!
- How to Abate Shyness in Your Friend
- Sparse Attendance at a Boring Basant
- Reload wins Night Cricket Tournament 2004
- Polluting the CAMPUS
- TIP wins IBA Inter-university Debate Competition
- Think Cricket, Eat Cricket, Sleep Cricket, Play Cricket
- The uncensored history of Valentine’s Day, by Matthew Sakey
- The ‘Separate-Codes’ policy
- An Ad:Aamil Bangali Kaka “Texpert”, B.sc textiles
- Lookin for a Job?
- TISF is the Greatest
- Tipians to attend HEIMTEX 2004, Biggest Textile Show in the World
- TIP GETS THROUGH TO ISLAMABAD!
- TIP loses due to lack of practice!
- “IF A SENIOR SAYS YOU. DO IT! YOU HAVE TO DO IT!”
- Quack Slows to a Crawl
- The End-User Lab
- The continuous hype of ‘Not Smoking’
- “Quack to Offer Hope” and Congratulations to the Team
- Need for a Mosque
- Comment Wannabe
- Senseless Scandals
- Gender Partiality
- Teachers Crit
- Quack, the TIP Weekly
- Talent pandora
- Textile Expertise – Introduction
- No Rock n Roll in Student Centre
- Isn’t designing department a part of TIP?
- First TIP band in the making!
- Mismanagement of TIP
- (n-1) No More
- Trade Chiefs To Set Up Textile Cities
Second Years Cheer Up – You Lost, So What
Second Year Students Ignored for TA jobs
Movies for a Cause
First Years Rock the Dorms
Pakistan’s “Intellectual Rubble”: Learning the Hard Way
Textile trade post-2005 era
Faculty loses to Administration!!!
A real Hangama!
Freshmen? Rag ’em!
Support for Skills Development & Infrastructure Strengthening
Welcome Class of 2007!
- TIP’s increasing repute; over 1000 freshmen applicants
- TIP Cricket Team defeated by KIIT
- Basketball & Volleyball coming soon
- New Classrooms Eat Science Labs!
- Dear Fellow Tipians
- Apparel Manufacturing & Merchandizing, and Textile Chemistry
- Welcome to Quack, the TIP weekly
- Aisha Rahat on Love, Romance and Textiles
- Aisha Rahat on Love, Romance and Textiles
- AHMAD A REHMAN on Love, Romance and Textiles
- Mir Ahmed Ali Khan on Words of Wisdom Competition
- Furhan Hussain on Love, Romance and Textiles
- Entries RSS
- Comments RSS
Pakistan Textile News
- Pakistan base oil supply situation suffers…. – PetroMine (Subscription)
- Textile exporters to be offered foreign currency borrowing – The News – International
- BT cotton can help meet textiles’ growing needs – The Post
Quack! Online is the Textile Institute of Pakistan‘s independent student newspaper. Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS).